TytoPro Helps Your Practice:
- – Capture digital exam data
- – Integrate with patient health records for complete continuity of care
- – Share exams with patients to educate and motivate treatment and follow-up
- – Share exams with other specialists for easy second opinions and consultations
Delivering unique features & benefits:
How does TytoPro contribute to the continuity of care?
TytoPro enables you to care for your patients when they feel sick, regardless of whether or not you or they are available for an in-clinic visit. Your patients can connect with you or your colleagues to avoid unnecessary visits to the ER or unfamiliar physicians.
TytoPro integrates with your EHR, making digital exam data available, including images, audio recordings and notes. Patient’s exams can be securely accessed by you or your partners.
How can TytoPro help my practice grow?
TytoPro can help you
- Re-capture patients who are unable to come in to your practice appointments due to busy schedules, feeling ill when you’re not available, or remote living situations
- Continue to see your patients when they are sick, wherever they are
- Seek reimbursement based on equivalent exams of in-office visits
- Reduce re-occurrences and re-admissions
- Examine, diagnose and treat ear and throat infections, heart irregularities, breathing conditions, rashes, cold and flu conditions remotely.
Has the healthcare community weighed in on TytoPro’s potential?
As the healthcare community continues moving toward telehealth and virtual consultations, the industry is in need of solutions that allow physicians to conduct examinations and go beyond current audio and video solutions.
More than 50% of all U.S. hospitals currently host a telemedicine program and 90% of surveyed healthcare executives report that their organizations have already begun developing or implementing telemedicine programs. The number of patients using telemedicine services is expected to increase to 7 million by 2018, up from less than 350,000 in 2013.
TytoCare enables us to montitor our patients with complex medical conditions at home more closely and has the potential to improve the level of care we can provide to them.Patricia M. NotarioMD, FAAP, Medical Director, Coordinated Care for Children with Medical Complexity, Advocate Children's Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL
Consumers have demonstrated a strong desire for timely, convenient access to care. TytoCare offers an innovative and important solution to ensure that such care is of high quality, is convenient and meets the standards of the in-person visit.Karen S. RheubanMD, Pediatric Cardiologist, Past President of the American Telemedicine Association, and Chair of Tyto Care's Advisory Board
TytoCare is a game changer we've been waiting for.Shayan VyasMD, Medical Director of Telehealth Florida at Nemours Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care
Devices like Tyto are going to dramatically increase the value of telehealth and the type of service that can be delivered over these channels.DR. Roy SchoenbergChief Executive Officer of American Well