Join us! If you have a start-up personality and are highly motivated; If you love to learn and you’re a great team player – we want to hear from you!
Interested? Send your resume / CV with the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interact with customers during the pre-sale process to architect & customize the TytoCare solution for their needs / use-cases.
- Implement & manage the TytoCare solution at existing or new customers.
- Diagnose software and hardware malfunctions and interact with the software development groups to identify and resolve problems.
- Lead integration activities of the TytoCare solution with various customer’s healthcare IT solutions.
- Monitor, gather and analyze data from various product sources and bio-medical literature to determine clinical significance of observed events and present findings at company internal and customer forums.
- Interpret clinical user requirements and develop/convey engineering specifications to assist product development groups.
- Travel nationwide to customer sites as and when necessary to fulfill the above responsibilities.
- Team player and can-do attitude – Must
- Startup experience – Advantage
- 5+ years’ experience in medical device and/or healthcare IT – Advantage
- Experience in managing large projects
- Excellent communication skills including customer facing experience
- Technical orientation with experience in hardware, networking (routers, Wi-Fi), software (mobile, apps, web, cloud)
- Technical university / college degree
- BA Computer Science, BA Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering – Advantage
- Availability to travel to customers as needed
- You will help shape the future of healthcare
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Full TriNet benefits package including medical, dental and vision employer covered health care
- Employer matched 401K options
- A passionate, talented team of incredible people!
- Job location: New York City
Implementation Lead / Solution Architect (NY)
Lead implementation projects in the US working with large provider organizations and partners. The implementation lead is based out of New York City and is expected to travel as needed to customer locations across the US. The implementation lead is expected to both manage the customer project directly (interacting with customer executives/IT/clinicians/project managers, managing the project lifecycle, and aligning needed resources) and also handle the technical aspects hands-on (training personnel, installing the needed environment, solving technical issues, etc.). In addition, the implementation lead is involved in the pre-sale process and supporting the sales team in technical pre-sale activities.
- Work in a team that designs and develops Tyto’s™ device infrastructures & application (Linux / Android)
- Design, Develop & test new features / requirements
- Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related experience
- Strong coder with 5+ years’ experience in both low level embedded development (BSP/Kernel) as well as higher level OO development (C++/Java or similar).
- Proficient in OOD methodology with strong software architecture and design skills
- Expert in ARM based systems using Embedded Linux / Android (including , multi-threading, and cross-platform development)
- Hands on experience in at least 3 of the following: Video/Audio processing, QT development, Sensors integration (MEMS, Camera, Microphone), Networking.
- Love writing, improving and testing code
- Job location: Netanya, Israel
Software/Embedded engineer (Israel)