TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™️ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™️ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
We are looking for a responsible, independent professional assistant controller, a team player who can work in a fast-growing company and is able to deliver in strict timelines.
- Manage the consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process of the Company.
- Assist in preparation of the US GAAP consolidated financial statements.
- Implement new accounting standards across the subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the revenue recognition process and revenue controls.
- Responsible for inventory and cost of sales accounting processes.
- Perform analytical analysis of financial results.
- Maintain the Company’s cash flow process.
- Work with the Company’s external auditors.
- Responsible for intercompany and transfer pricing process and reconciliation.
- Work closely with the Operations department to ensure proper accounting treatment of Inventory.
- Perform and implement controls to ensure proper postings.
- Verify proper implementation of company’s processes and policies.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- CPA with Big 4 experience, in a high-tech department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a leading institute.
- Strong accounting skills – US GAAP.
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English – written and verbal.
- Strong Excel skills.
- NetSuite ERP Experience- advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Project management skills.