We are looking for a new team member!
If you are a fast learner, team player, with passion for technology come join us!
As an ATE Production Engineer, you will lead technical activities in the Engineering department. You will have engineering technical responsibility on ATE development and maintenance.
- Overall responsibility on development ATE stations
- Testing equipment definition (ATEs) and implementation support- Hands-on
- Plan, determine optimal utilization of manufacturing workers and Testing equipment to meet manufacturing goals
- Analyze manufacturing data and identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement; identify and utilize methods of making manufacturing process more efficient and effective
- Manufacturing documentation creation and maintenance
- HW Technical Support in problems & failures analysis
- Responsibility and understanding production line process in view of the product, changes, deviation, assembly, testing
- B.Sc. or P.E in Electronic Engineering
- Support CMs on site
- At least 3 years’ experience in Engineering Production in a start-up/Hi-Tech environment, including ATE technical support at the Production line
- Attention to details and very Organized
- Deep understanding of the NPI process is a must
- Assembly and Integration skills
- Experience with lab equipment such as Power Supply, Scope, DVM, …
- Experience with running test environments in manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and writing capabilities to communicate in English
- Teamwork, creativity, problem-solving skills, and analytic thinking
- Knowledge in PLM systems– an advantage
- Experience in medical devices – an advantage