TytoCare, an innovative virtual care company offering high-quality primary care solutions, is hiring a B2B marketing coordinator to support the growth and performance of our marketing efforts. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing startup as part of an agile, highly motivated team of marketing professionals.
- Assist in implementing and executing TytoCare’s Account-Based Experience strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to help orchestrate and facilitate key demand generation programs.
- Experiment with new and existing channels to gain market share and drive pipeline growth.
- Develop automation capabilities that streamline campaigns and connect data across platforms.
- This part-time position is intended for 2nd-year students of any degree.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for marketing. Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and analytics tools is an advantage.
- Comfortable creating, implementing, tracking, and optimizing marketing campaigns and tactics in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of English and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A growth mindset. You thrive in a self-starter fast-paced environment, able to work autonomously and you’re hungry to continuously solve difficult problems.
- Natural multi-tasker with disciplined time management and organizational skills.