Business Intelligence Engineer
Tyto Care is a leading Israeli medical device start-up that is selling an innovative consumer health solution worldwide. The Tyto solution enables users to take their health into their hands by performing their own medical exams from the comfort of home. Our users include parents, school nurses, employers, and physicians. We are committed to providing certainty, peace of mind, convenience, and privacy.
We are looking for a talented BI Engineer to join us on our path to success.
- Design the data warehouse & execute data ETL processes from multiple source systems into the data warehouse.
- Design & build visual dashboards in the business intelligence software.
- Assist in business report generation to internal and external customers for business decision-making.
- Work with database administrators and Developers to maintain & improve our data warehousing system for business intelligence, reporting, and analytics.
- Assist in data administration, modeling, and integration activities in the data warehouse system.
- Support the development of business intelligence standards to meet business goals.
- Maintain documentation for all business intelligence processes.
- Advanced SQL skills required.
- 2 years of experience designing DWH
- 2 years of experience developing ETL or ELT
- Knowledge of DBT, and Python is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience developing BI reports. Knowledge of QlikView or Qlik Sense is an advantage
- Statistical knowledge and core mathematical ability
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to take ownership end to end
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to tell a story using data and visualization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.