TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™️ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™️ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join us on our path to success.
As a rapidly growing company with a passionate mission, we are looking for the brightest and talented people to join our team. Whether you want to be an influencer or an impactful player, where your voice matters, we welcome your application!
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for TytoCare customers and lead the effective day to day management of accounts and relationships.
- Be a subject matter expert in TytoCare product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across customer stakeholder organizations, ranging from executives to end-users.
- Drive the strategy of the customer across many teams both internal and external, with the ability to speak to various levels of the customer’s organization.
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with TytoCare customers that result in the long term and enterprise-wide partnerships including the up-selling of new product capabilities.
- Drive health and usage.
- Secure renewals / retention and seek out additional expansion opportunities within your book of business.
- Manage oversight for complex, cross-functional customer implementations / new product deployments.
- Manage, track and report, both internally and externally, on the status of customer accounts, including all projects, initiatives, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Be the voice of the customer and champion this knowledge with cross-functional teams within TytoCare to improve the existing product experience as well as inform new product development opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years of work preferably in customer success, implementation, project management, accounts, or a partnership role with demonstrated experience managing cross-functional stakeholders with varying seniority.
- Demonstrated experience managing oversight for complex, cross-functional customer implementations (spanning people, processes, and technology) which may include building and/or optimizing the processes, plans, and tools from the ground up.
- Strong Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities coupled with analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed to build strong and effective relationships globally with customer stakeholders including executives, functional business owners, and subject matter experts.
- You’re an owner with a natural ability to toggle between strategy and the details of programs while influencing a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes along the spectrum.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible regarding changes in direction, is forever curious but can zoom out to connect the dots to inform new opportunities in a variety of business, technology, and functional areas.
- Experience working with healthcare provider and payers.
- Business travel as needed (up to 25%).