TytoCare is the industry’s only telehealth platform that offers patients an easy, at-home virtual visit paired with a full medical exam. The platform marries a traditional video visit with an all-in-one medical device, expanding the range of conditions that a provider can treat for and manage from the comfort of a patient’s home, or wherever they may be. The easy-to-use device and app drives greater telehealth utilization among consumer, enabling more nuanced triage, continuity of care, and more meaningful connections between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join us on our path to success.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for TytoCare’ customers and lead the effective day to day management of accounts and relationships.
- Be a subject matter expert in TytoCare’ product offerings and accurately represent these capabilities within and across customer stakeholder organizations, ranging from executives to end-users.
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with TytoCare’ customers that result in the long term and enterprise-wide partnerships including the up-selling of new product capabilities.
- Drive health and usage
- Secure renewals and seek out additional expansion opportunities within your book of business.
- Manage complex, cross-functional customer implementations for new product deployments.
- Manage, track and report, both internally and externally, on the status of customer accounts, including all projects, initiatives, renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Be the voice of the customer and champion this knowledge with cross-functional teams within TytoCare to improve the existing product experience as well as inform new product development opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 5+ years of work in customer success, implementation, project management, accounts, or partnerships role with demonstrated experience managing cross-functional stakeholders with varying seniority.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, cross-functional customer implementations (spanning people, processes, and technology) which includes building the processes, plans, and tools from the ground up.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed to build strong and effective relationships globally with customer stakeholders including executives, functional business owners, and subject matter experts.
- You’re an owner with a natural ability to toggle between strategy and the details of implementation while influencing a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes along the spectrum.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible regarding changes in direction, is forever curious but can zoom out to connect the dots to inform new opportunities in a variety of business, technology, and functional areas.
- Experience working with healthcare provider and payers – Must
- Business travel as needed (up to 25%).
Why you should join our team
We strive to create a better world by improving healthcare. To help turn our vision into reality, we’ve recruited a strong, talented, and diverse team. We hire the best and brightest we can find and give them the space they need to succeed while also making a real impact. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages, including benefits such as equity, medical insurance with 100% of the premiums covered by the company, vision and dental insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, PTO and sick leave, 401K matching, Paid Parental Leave, virtual and in-person team building activities, and continuing education, among others. In addition, we provide a work from home stipend so that our employees can purchase equipment to make their home office comfortable and productive.
As a global company, TytoCare strives to ensure equal opportunities for all employees and promotes the hiring of diverse talent to our global teams regardless of race, color, religion, sex orientation, national origin, age, or disability. Our company values a proactive approach and prioritizes teamwork for success.
As a rapidly growing company with a passionate mission, we are looking for the brightest and talented people to join our team. Whether you want to be an influencer or an impactful player, where your voice matters, we welcome your application!
Salary Range: $90,000 – $110,000 a year