TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
About the role:
You will work hand in hand with our sales management to optimize sales team performance by streamlining processes, monitoring data, and surfacing insights. You will report to the CCO, a member of our executive leadership team, and manage the sales operations team. This position requires outstanding communication skills and a broad knowledge of CRM tools, ERP systems and the ability to exceed expectations continuously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What you’ll do:
- Sales Process: manage how sales processes are manifested within Salesforce. Create new scalable processes & optimize existing ones, including lead conversion, opportunity creation & handoff, opportunity field requirements, sales stages, activity capture from external systems, book of business management, account rest & resurfacing strategy, pipeline management, forecasting, and more.
- Extract insights from sales data and ability to clearly communicate those to leadership.
- Understand the accounts, their accounting, and deal structure and is able to clarify questions for leadership.
- Work closely with the sales reps on building proposals and quotations. Manage the deal desk to ensure customer and deal documentation is recorded and reflected accurately in Salesforce.
- Data Analysis: Track and analyze key sales metrics such as pipeline generation, win rate, renewal opportunities and more. Design and maintain KPI dashboards in Salesforce and empower sales leaders to get the most out of our data by regularly surfacing insights and recommendations.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests for executives. Maintain Salesforce data cleanliness as our ultimate source of truth.
- Pipeline Health: Consistently monitor the health of New and Existing Business pipeline in Salesforce to ensure our bookings forecasts are accurate and up to date. Ensure sales leaders have the level of visibility needed to inspect their team’s pipeline and correct any issues.
- Forecasting: Work with sales leaders to accurately forecast bookings, to implement strategies to increase pipeline and improve conversion rates.
- Incentive Plans: Support sales incentive calculations and monitor the commercial teams; help educate the teams on plans to ensure a high degree of alignment and comprehension.
Who You Are?
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations, business operations, or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience building processes, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Intelligent, curious, and detail-oriented with a passion for optimization and a penchant for asking the right questions.
- Organized systems thinker and collaborative teammate who loves both the people-facing and technology-facing aspects of revenue operations.
- Energized by a fast-paced startup environment where there’s always more to learn, do, and take on, and excited to have a direct impact on revenue.
- Strong data visualization and analysis skills – in Salesforce (reports & dashboards), and Excel (high degree of proficiency).