Enterprise Account Manager – East Coast, USA
TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare platform enables health system, payer and employer customers to roll out next generation telehealth solutions for consumer and professional users.
TytoCare is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to own the success of our healthcare partners.
You will serve as the quarterback across multiple accounts ensuring we deliver value, deepen relationships, and expand our partnerships.
The position is perfect for someone who has experience strategically managing enterprise relationships.
This role requires organizational skills, a strategic mindset, client management or sales experience combined with a passion for giving patients a solution that puts their health in their hands.
- Build enterprise relationships with existing business stakeholders at health systems, payers, employers and large practices for our existing accounts.
- Up-sell and grow revenue within existing accounts, often taking clients from a pilot to enterprise expansion Develop and execute account plans to deepen relationships, deliver value and expand partnerships.
- Be responsible for overall account health evaluating KPI’s, ROI, and industry trends.
- Be able to independently create and execute on strategies that lead to growth, relationship development and account reach.
- Become a product expert and trusted advisor to your accounts.
- Understand how customers interact with TytoCare products and identify needs, challenges and solutions.
- Prepare and lead business review discussions.
- 5+ years of enterprise account management or sales experience preferably within healthcare.
- Proven record of building and managing relationships with C-suite.
- VP and Director level stakeholders Experience or ability to close opportunities within existing business accounts.
- Ability to project manage various complex initiatives with internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and strategy skills Experience in Microsoft Products & CRM Ability to travel 25% of the time.
You will help shape the future of healthcare A competitive compensation package including stock options Amazing new office with stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings A passionate, talented team of incredible people!