TytoCare is a telehealth company using AI to transform primary care by putting health in the hands of consumers. Its solutions are designed to enable a comprehensive medical exam from any location and include a hand-held, all-in-one tool for examining the heart, lungs, skin, ears, throat, abdomen, blood oxygen levels, and body temperature.
TytoCare is an upscale startup, raised a total of $155M to date from some of the world’s leading venture capital firms, including Insight Partners, Qumra Capital, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, and others. We are looking for NPI Engineer to join us on our path to success.
We are looking for new team member!
If you are a fast learner, and a team player with a passion for technology come to join us!
We are looking for an NPI Engineer to lead technical activities in the Engineering department. The candidate will have engineering technical knowledge of Manufacturing, Quality, Processes, and Testability.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s products
- Support NPI process, technical aspects, failures analysis – Hands-on
- Work with external third parties –Electronic and Mechanical engineers, manufacturers, CMs
- Work closely with CMs technicians and operators
- Maintain test stations SW and HW
- Ability to deliver DFM / DFT requirements, Electronic & Mechanical parts, and testing
- Initiate engineering changes (ECO) and configuration control
- Define, write, and maintain assembly, testing, and packaging instructions
- Support Components Engineering, define and test new manufactures
- B.Sc. or P.E in Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Engineering/Mass Production activities
- A deep understanding of the NPI process is a must
- Support CMs on site (including traveling) -ATE, Assembly
- Experience with lab equipment such as Power Supply, Scope, DVM…
- Knowledge in PLM systems
- Teamwork, interpersonal relationships, creativity, problem-solving skills, and proactive
- Excellent writing and verbal communication in English
- Work experience in Start-Up/Hi-Tech environment
- Experience in medical devices – an advantage
- Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel, attention to detail, and very organized