TytoCare, an innovative start-up in the telehealth space, is hiring a Senior Algorithm Developer. Lead data sciences tasks within the team. Research, POC and develop core-algorithms based on computer-vision, signal processing and other ML techniques to solve challenging problems in the telehealth domain.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business’s interests.
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities.
- Delegating tasks to Junior Data Engineers to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Junior Data Engineers and providing them with practical guidance, as needed.
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports that detail the successes and limitations of each project.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Extensive experience as a Data Scientist.
- Proficiency in Matlab or Python, where the later is preferred.
- 3 years experience in deep learning.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Relevant experience in the development and application of computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve challenging image understanding problems
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Ability to relay insights in layman’s terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
- Independent. Can work without close supervision.
- Outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.