TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
TytoCare, an innovative start-up in the telehealth space, is hiring a Senior Algorithm Developer. Lead data sciences tasks within the team. Research, POC and develop core-algorithms based on computer-vision, signal processing and other ML techniques to solve challenging problems in the telehealth domain.
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business’s interests.
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities.
- Delegating tasks to Junior Data Engineers to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Junior Data Engineers and providing them with practical guidance, as needed.
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports that detail the successes and limitations of each project.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Extensive experience as a Data Scientist.
- Proficiency in Matlab or Python, where the later is preferred.
- 3 years experience in deep learning.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Relevant experience in the development and application of computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms to solve challenging image understanding problems
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Ability to relay insights in layman’s terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
- Independent. Can work without close supervision.
- Outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.