SW Test Engineer
TytoCare, an innovative start-up in the telehealth space, is hiring a SW Test Engineer to join us on the path to success.
Founded in 2012, TytoCare spent 4 years developing the best-in-class hardware and SaaS solution to provide greater accessibility to common consumers at home, as well as for clinic-to-clinic and inpatient settings. Since receiving FDA-clearance in 2016, the company has rapidly grown to 120+ health sector partners including health systems, health plans, and technology partners and has doubled its revenue annually. TytoCare closed its most recent Series D funding round in March 2021, bringing our total funding to $150M+.
As Manual SW Testing Engineer, your efforts in planning and executing product testing, problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration will directly contribute to the development of best-in-class products.
The role of Manual SW Testing Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for the quality of a consumer health platform and device which is being used across the globe.
- Sharpen your analytic skills and boost your troubleshooting capabilities.
- Gain medical device experience: Explore, diagnose and innovate within the healthcare eco-system.
- Design an innovative test strategy for multiple kinds of features within the system.
- Be meaningful and develop your skills as part of a talented and professional Healthcare R&D team.
Essential Skills and Experience – No experience needed, but you need to have the following:
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering (Biomedical is preferred).
- Excellent computer skills, including the ability to figure out technology processes.
- Passion about software, technology and healthcare.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage and lead tasks end to end.
- Fantastic communication skills – speak, read and write in Hebrew and in English.
- Curios mindset with the ability to ask questions and deep into it.
Apply below or send an email to email@example.com