TytoCare is the industry’s only telehealth platform that offers patients an easy, at-home virtual visit paired with a full medical exam. The platform marries a traditional video visit with an all-in-one medical device, expanding the range of conditions that a provider can treat and manage from the comfort of a patient’s home, or wherever they may be. The easy-to-use device and app drive greater telehealth utilization among consumers, enabling more nuanced triage, continuity of care, and more meaningful connections between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a Tyto Trainer for a temporary position.
The ideal candidate has and strong technical skills and English at a high level. We offer an opportunity to play a key role in the telehealth world.
- Provide on premise Clinicians training and support
- Be the first point of contact for any customer issue
- Diagnose software and hardware malfunctions and interact with internal or customer resources to resolve problems.
- Interact with customers as part of the program roll out.
- Perform training, customer demonstrations, simulating new features and abilities.
- Identify possible improvements related to customer work processes and tools.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships.
Scope of position:
- Full time job
- Availability on Friday morning
- Background in network support – must
- Background in training customers – advantage
- Background in healthcare technology companies- advantage
- Excellent English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superb written and verbal communication skills, including customer facing engagement.
- Strong decision making, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- An independent “can-do” approach, positive attitude, empathy, and a team player