Gone are the days when a patient will wait weeks for care. Consumers want a healthcare model that provides them guaranteed same-day access, telemedicine options and to lead active, independent lives by self-monitoring their conditions. COVID-19 has ushered in this new healthcare model.
As we reimagine the future of healthcare, this summit will explore how access to care, scalability and personalization of care are accelerating disruptions in care delivery.
- Scott Becker is the Publisher and Founder of Becker’s HealthCare and Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Vivian S. Lee, M.D., Ph.D., M.B.A., is the author of The Long Fix: Solving America’s Health Care Crisis with Strategies that Work for Everyone (Norton). She is President of Health Platforms at Verily Life Sciences. A physician and health care executive, Lee also serves as a senior lecturer at Harvard Medical School.
- Stacie Ruth has recently joined Best Buy Health as Senior Vice President of Virtual Care after two decades of industry experience, including founding AireHealth. She is known as a business builder, a digital health technology enthusiast, and cares deeply about making a difference for those with chronic conditions.
- Robert Huckman is the Faculty Chair of the HBS Healthcare Initiative and the chair of the HBS executive education program, “Managing Health Care Delivery.” He is a Trustee of Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization and his research focuses on the linkages between organizational characteristics and operating performance.
Join three leading healthcare technology companies from the drone, digital health and device sectors. Talks will be followed by an interactive, facilitated breakout session aimed at synthesizing what we’ve heard, collecting challenges and hearing about applications.
- Keller Rinaudo, CEO of Zipline in conversation with Intermountain CEO, Marc Harrison. Keller and Marc look at Intermountain’s efforts to decentralize care. What will stick post COVID, what will revert, what will continue to change? What changes need to occur to respond to these changes? What role will supply chain and transportation have in that?
- David Bardan, VP of Provider Solutions at Tytocare, talks with Dr. Nick Patel, Chief Digital Officer of Prisma Health, about incorporating integrated devices in an all-in-one solution for an enhanced addition to the traditional way telehealth is.
- Keith Reynolds,COO of Welldoc will join Xealth CEO, Mike McSherry to discuss how patient engagement in chronic condition management is higher when there is clinician recommendation and an integration into the provider EHR workflow to deliver data-driven insights.