1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
|Strictly Necessary cookies||We use these cookies in order to enable you to use our Site’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our Site will not be possible and our Site will not perform as smoothly as it should.|
|Security cookies||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance and Analytics cookies||We use these cookies to collect information about the use of our Site in order to help improve the way it works.|
|Functionality and Preference cookies||We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.|
|Targeting and Advertising cookies||We use these cookies to deliver you with ads when you browse the web that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our Site and to track the performance of these ads.|
|Social Sharing Cookies||We use these cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social network/sharing sites, like Facebook, Twitter or Google+ on which you have a user account. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about a service or product advertised on our website|
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE
We use the following First and Third-Party Cookies:
|Cookie Name||Type||Description& Links|
|Google – Analytics||3rd Party||Google provides anonymized data about the visits made to our Site. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=uk|
|Live Chat||3rd party||Live Chat is used to provide support and answer sales questions https://www.livechat.com/|
|YouTube||3rd Party||YouTube is used to for product educations and use case promotion https://www.youtube.com/|
|Syncle||3rd Party||Syncle synchronizes digital marketing tools https://syncle.io/|
|Luck Orange||3rd Party||Luck Orange analyzed use behavior on web site https://www.luckyorange.com/|
|3rd Party||Facebook is a social networking site, we use it to measure ads https://www.facebook.com/|
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- Because these cookies are essential to operate our Site, if you object to these cookies you may not be able to enjoy the functionality and accessibility of our Site.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/ opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads and thereby to prevent multiple session tracking.
- You can learn more about your options by visiting www.youradchoices.com, www.youradchoices.eu, https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID
- On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar, which should provide information on how to be notified when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Deletion of Cookie history:
- You can choose to delete your cookie history and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by Tyto, by emailing us email@example.com.
- Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable time frame from receipt of your request.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Site, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US