Tyto Care is made up of people driven by the belief that technology can change the way healthcare is delivered. If you’re an innovative, passionate, and problem-solving team player, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation, paid vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, among other perks. To apply for an open position below, please send a resume to email@example.com
Director of Strategic Accounts New York, NY
TytoCare is looking for a Director of Strategic Accounts to manage and optimize key account(s) in the D2C channel as well as B2B Accounts and to drive new customer acquisition and ongoing customer engagement and retention. This role reports to the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams. This position is based in New York, NY.
As a Director of Strategic Accounts, you will:
- Identifying and building key contacts across assigned accounts and develop trust-based relationships with prospect contacts
- Build deep, sustainable relationships and partnerships with these key/ strategic accounts to ensure collaboration, continued value, product adoption and proper utilization & optimal outcomes to drive account growth
- Maintain deep understanding of contractual relationship and track/enforce obligations
- Generate new business opportunities through targeted outreach with prospective client contacts, networking, leveraging existing relationships and through collaboration with executive sales team to close business
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams to maximize conversion funnel for new accounts
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in accounts. Develop territory plans to achieve assigned targets.
- Prepare key account and management reports and present updates to executive leadership team
- Develop customer specific forecasts and financial projections
- Align internal resources to address customer needs, ensure successful integration and adoption of selected solutions to targeted accounts and facilitates appropriate internal and external relationships
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assess account customer data and prepare plans in partnership with field sales and commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and the achievement of overall business goals on an ongoing basis
- Attend networking events and other forums that are relevant to the buying decision-maker audience
- Quarterback deal support from various internal and external partners required for demos, opportunity assessments, technical sales support, etc
- Manage all aspects of deal development including pricing/quote development, contracting, working with internal and customer resources and contracting teams as needed
- Collaborates with other sales channels and account management
- Maintains deep understanding of solution set
- 5+ years experience in account management with a focus on account/program growth.
- Bachelor Degree from top university, preferably in business; MBA preferred.
- Solid project management skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships with the C-suite and Key Opinion Leaders
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, coordinate, implement, execute and manage simultaneous projects/program
- Proven track record of focusing on solutions, key metrics and results, propelled by positive can-do attitude, energy and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve financial success.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels and influence change with internal and external business partners.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Financial and business acumen in the healthcare required
What are the Benefits:
- You will help shape the future of healthcare
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Amazing new office with stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings
- A passionate, talented team of incredible people!