Tyto Care is made up of people driven by the belief that technology can change the way healthcare is delivered. If you’re an innovative, passionate, and problem-solving team player, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation, paid vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, among other perks. To apply for an open position below, please send a resume to email@example.com
Software Testing Engineer Netanya, Israel
Full time position at Tyto Care, Netanya Israel
(Our brand-new offices are located near the Sapir railway station)
Tyto Care is the only Israeli medical device start-up that is selling an innovative consumer health solution worldwide. Tyto solution enables users to take their health into their hands, by performing their own medical exams from the comfort of home. Our users include parents, school nurses, employers and in Best Buy across the US. We are committed to providing certainty, peace of mind, convenience and privacy.
As SW Testing Engineer, your efforts in planning and executing product testing, problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration will directly contribute to the development of best in class product.
The role of SW Testing Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for the quality of a consumer health platform and device which is being used across the globe.
- Sharpen your analytic skills and boost your troubleshooting capabilities.
- Gain medical device experience: Explore, diagnose and innovate within the healthcare eco-system.
- Design an innovative test strategy for multiple kind of features within the system.
- Be meaningful and develop your skills as part of a talented and professional Healthcare R&D team.
Essential Skills and experience: No experience needed. You need to have the following-
B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering (Biomedical or Biotechnology are preferred)
Excellent computer skills, including ability to figure out technology process.
Passion about software, technology and healthcare.
Demonstrated ability to independently manage and lead tasks end to end.
Fantastic communication skills – speak, read and write in Hebrew and in English.
Curios mindset with ability to ask questions and deep into it.
Hardware System Engineer Netanya, Israel
About the Position
Tyto Care is the only Israeli medical device start-up that is selling an innovative consumer health product worldwide. Tyto devices enable users to take their health into their hands, by performing their own medical exams from the comfort of home. Our users include parents, school nurses, employers and in Best Buy across the US. We are committed to providing certainty, peace of mind, convenience and privacy.
As an engineer, you can probably imagine how complex and unique our device is. Under the hood of such an innovation lies a combination of cutting-edge technical challenges, team collaboration and the drive for doing something that was never done before.
The role of HW System Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for a consumer health solution that includes audio, RF and video
- Enjoy hands-on lab work, architecture work and investigating and solving issues that arise from the field
- Explore, diagnose and innovate system level solutions
- Be meaningful and develop your skills as part of a professional team
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical/Electronic engineering from a well-known university.
- At least 5 years of experience in multidisciplinary work as HW Engineer.
- Proven experience with failure diagnostic and hardware debugging analysis.
- High-level board design skills, including SI measurements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead tasks end to end.
- Independent team player with innovative and curios mindset.
- Experience in Startup – dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience in providing engineering support for products in production.