Tyto Care is made up of people driven by the belief that technology can change the way healthcare is delivered. If you’re an innovative, passionate, and problem-solving team player, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation, paid vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, among other perks. To apply for an open position below, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SW Quality Engineer Netanya, Israel
About the Position
Tyto Care is the only Israeli medical device start-up that sells an innovative consumer health product worldwide. Tyto devices enable users to take their health into their hands, by performing their own medical exams from the comfort of home. Our users include parents, school nurses, employers and we’re in Best Buy across the US as well as in Clalit in Israel.
We are committed to providing certainty, peace of mind, convenience and privacy.
As Quality Engineer, your efforts in planning quality testing and problem solving will directly contribute to the development of the highest quality of products and to the satisfaction of our users. In this role you will be testing software of our device, including the front-end web and mobile apps as well as the server backend.
The role of Quality Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for the quality of a consumer health device that is being used worldwide.
- Sharpen your analytic skills and boost your troubleshooting capabilities.
- Gain medical device experience: Explore, analyze and innovate within the healthcare eco-system.
- Play a meaningful role in product definition and development process.
- Design an innovative test strategy for multiple kinds of features within the system.
- Develop your skills as part of a talented and professional Healthcare R&D team.
Essential Skills and Experience: No Experience Needed. Here is what is required:
B.Sc/M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent.
Excellent computer skills, including the ability to figure out technology processes.
Passionate about software, technology and healthcare.
Demonstrated ability to independently manage and lead tasks end to end.
Fantastic communication skills – speak, read and write in Hebrew and in English.
Curious mindset with an ability to ask questions and dive into the details.
Hardware System Engineer Netanya, Israel
About the Position
Tyto Care is the only Israeli medical device start-up that is selling an innovative consumer health product worldwide. Tyto devices enable users to take their health into their hands, by performing their own medical exams from the comfort of home. Our users include parents, school nurses, employers and in Best Buy across the US. We are committed to providing certainty, peace of mind, convenience and privacy.
As an engineer, you can probably imagine how complex and unique our device is. Under the hood of such an innovation lies a combination of cutting-edge technical challenges, team collaboration and the drive for doing something that was never done before.
The role of HW System Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for a consumer health solution that includes audio, RF and video
- Enjoy hands-on lab work, architecture work and investigating and solving issues that arise from the field
- Explore, diagnose and innovate system level solutions
- Be meaningful and develop your skills as part of a professional team
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical/Electronic engineering from a well-known university.
- At least 5 years of experience in multidisciplinary work as HW Engineer.
- Proven experience with failure diagnostic and hardware debugging analysis.
- High-level board design skills, including SI measurements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead tasks end to end.
- Independent team player with innovative and curios mindset.
- Experience in Startup – dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience in providing engineering support for products in production.