Tyto Care is made up of people driven by the belief that technology can change the way healthcare is delivered. If you’re an innovative, passionate, and problem-solving team player, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation, paid vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, among other perks. To apply for an open position below, please send a resume to email@example.com
Test Engineer – QA Israel
What you will do:
- Function as an instrumental player of software implementation teams throughout the life cycle of the software implementation processes.
- Collaborate with developers and product team to develop a successful product with a high level of quality and stability.
- Analyze and understand each system’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested
- Design and create test strategies and test cases for features across the system.
- Perform regression testing as part of software verification cycles.
- Use bug tracking software to track and report problems.
- Attend Sprint Planning, Retrospective, and daily Scrum meetings.
- BA or BSc degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology and Food Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering or similar
- Average grade of 80 and above
- No experience required or up to a year experience
- Ability to understand and analyze the product that consists of multiple elements and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, rapidly shifting priorities as required
- Passionate about software
- Self-motivated, well-organized person.
- A quick learner and hard working.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must speak, read and write in the English language
Data Engineer Israel
What you will do:
- Develop analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer behavior, algorithm success, and other key performance metrics.
- Collect and annotate data for AI and ML algorithms, to optimize our guidance capabilities that will help the user perform successful medical exams.
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data.
- Research medical fields and collaborate with clinicians, doctors and other experts in order to create and organize clinical data and understand thoroughly the domain of our product.
- BSc Biomedical / Medical Engineering / Computer science or equivalent degree – Must.
- Proficiency in Python: 1 year of industry or academic experience.
- Familiarity with data manipulation and machine learning framework in Python (such as Numpy, Pandas and Sklearn) – advantage.
- Strong skills in data exploration, analysis, and visualization with Python (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, etc.) – advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to communicate the results of your work in meaningful ways.
- Highly motivated.
- Team player.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and dependable.
- High concentration and patience.