Tyto Care is made up of people driven by the belief that technology can change the way healthcare is delivered. If you’re an innovative, passionate, and problem-solving team player, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation, paid vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, among other perks. To apply for an open position below, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardware System Engineer Netanya, Israel
About the Position
Tyto Care is the only Israeli medical device start-up that is selling an innovative consumer health product worldwide. Tyto devices enable users to take their health into their hands, by performing their own medical exams from the comfort of home. Our users include parents, school nurses, employers and in Best Buy across the US. We are committed to providing certainty, peace of mind, convenience and privacy.
As an engineer, you can probably imagine how complex and unique our device is. Under the hood of such an innovation lies a combination of cutting-edge technical challenges, team collaboration and the drive for doing something that was never done before.
The role of HW System Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for a consumer health solution that includes audio, RF and video
- Enjoy hands-on lab work, architecture work and investigating and solving issues that arise from the field
- Explore, diagnose and innovate system level solutions
- Be meaningful and develop your skills as part of a professional team
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical/Electronic engineering from a well-known university.
- At least 5 years of experience in multidisciplinary work as HW Engineer.
- Proven experience with failure diagnostic and hardware debugging analysis.
- High-level board design skills, including SI measurements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead tasks end to end.
- Independent team player with innovative and curios mindset.
- Experience in Startup – dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience in providing engineering support for products in production.
Director of Channel Marketing New York, NY
About the Position
Tyto Care is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented and performance-driven. This role will be key to driving the growth of the business through our channel partners. The focus will be on supporting channel partners and building programs to drive demand together with them.
- Drive strategy design and execution of marketing programs to support channel partner initiatives.
- Align with the Commercial team and our partners to understand partner go-to-market initiatives.
- Build and execute on channel partner marketing plans to increase awareness of the partnership and drive demand.
- Understand channel models and go-to-market motion.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including product marketing, partner implementation, and sales to adjust and execute partner programs and initiatives.
- Build and foster relationships with channel partner marketing teams.
- Execute on marketing tactics to support channel partners including; digital and offline campaigns, events, trainings, and webinars.
- Measure and analyze progress and impact of partner programs and communicate back to key stakeholders with insights and recommendations.
- 5-7 years prior experience in hands-on marketing role(s)– planning and executing marketing plans A-Z is key
- Prior experience in high-growth tech startup. Prior experience with healthcare technology a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross functional team members
- Establish and foster meaningful professional relationships with partner and internal key stakeholders.
- Excellent personal and marketing professional skills: Creative, highly organized, detail-oriented accountable, proactive and has strong passion. Proven exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Some travel required, 15-20%
- You will help shape the future of healthcare
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options
- Conveniently-located NYC office, close walk to Penn Station and Port Authority
- A passionate, talented team of incredible people