DevOps Engineer Netanya, Israel
Join us at TytoCare, where we are making telehealth a reality for thousands of people around the world. In our fast growing team (located in Netanya, working remotely for now), You will join a warm and diverse group of professionals devoted to helping people worldwide receive medical care from the safety and comfort of their homes.
TytoCare is a people-first business. Our number one goal is to create an environment that we all want to come to each day to do valuable and meaningful work.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer that will be part of TytoCare’s R&D team and we will be in charge of building, maintaining and automating TytoCare’s build system and test automation systems
R&D member – close work with developers, testers and product teams
Design and implement infrastructure-as-code
Research and develop best practice infrastructure solutions
Maintain and improve CI/CD processes
Deploy/upgrade/monitor multiple production environments
Production issues troubleshooting – Availability as Tier 3 & Tier 4
Perform routine security improvements
Member of the security incident response team
AWS: CloudFormation, Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, Ec2
Linux, Windows, MySQL, No-SQL databases
Python, Bash, Powershell
Jenkins pipeline, ElasticSearch
CI/CD solutions ( Jenkins, CloudFormation, Git, etc.. )
Knowledge of cloud networking, and security concepts
Experience with Monitoring tools (such as Datadog,CloudWatch,Logz.io)
Experience with Containers – advantage
At least one year of experience as a DevOps engineer or 2-3 years of experience as a system administrator.
Experience with AWS cloud-based infrastructure. (Advantages)
A strong background in Linux administration.
Strong scripting capabilities (e.g. Bash, Python, Powershell).
Understanding network protocols
Strong English & communication skills
Security & IT Professional Netanya, Israel
TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare solution enables healthcare providers, payers and employers to roll out next-generation telehealth services for consumer and professional users.
The company is growing and is looking for Security & IT Engineer to join the team to drive strategic projects, working with people, data and a variety of technology platforms.
The Security & IT Engineer is responsible for managing internal and customer facing projects, including planning, co-ordinating and executing; and serve as coordinator for multi-group projects.
The position reports to the CISO and will be working closely with DevOps team.
· Execute security activities per company security policies & workplan
· Manage IT security & infrastructure for Office 365, AWS, CRM, G-Suite and additional system
· Design & manage security monitoring tools (SIEM) and process for the TytoCare production platform (AWS) & the operational environment (Azure, Office)
· Manage groups, roles for hardening the permissions on operational information systems (Office, Google drive, Atlassian, etc.)
· Manage the physical security and network of the IL office
· Part of security incident response team
· Manage and audit external vendors, service providers and partners including SOC & helpdesk services.
· Design, manage, communicate and deliver technology driven projects around IT & security
· the key-go-to person for IT & security needs / projects
· Establish and implement new processes.
· Perform data analysis on a regular basis.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as security professional, consulting firm, or equivalent.
· Working experience of managing Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, Sharepoint, MS-Teams, AWS.
· DevOps experience – advantage.
· Ability to prioritize multiple, competing and simultaneous projects, issues, and activities.
· Comfort in a startup environment that moves quickly and the ability to “wear many hats”.
· Hands on, can do attitude – must!
· Bachelor’s degree – preferably MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or 8200 experience.
· Flexibility to work remotely or from the Netanya office as needed.
· You will help shape the future of healthcare.
· You will be at the forefront of innovative and creative space, telemedicine.
· Competitive compensation.
· Work with a passionate, talented team of incredible people!
Project Manager Netanya, Israel
Business Development Manager, Global Markets Netanya, Israel
TytoCare is looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager to join the company’s global team.
The Sales and BD Manager is responsible of growing TytoCare’s business and sales for customers in new global markets, building and executing a pipeline of potential customers.
This responsibility includes the following:
· Managing the entire sales cycle from inception to deal close, including: prospecting, pitching, demoing, negotiating and contract signing
· Build relationships with key accounts and sell TytoCare’s product offering
· Analyse market potential, qualify and determine product market fit for prospects and develop a region-based business plan.
· Work with product management, implementation, regulation and operations teams to execute the roll-out and product deployment with your accounts.
· Collaborate with marketing, business development and other sales teams to optimize value proposition and sales strategy.
o 2+ years’ experience in B2B BizDev and Sales of healthcare IT / medical SW / digital health / medical devices – Must
o Bio-Medical \ Industrial Engineering or other technical academic degree – Must. MBA – advantage
o Technical skills, including hands-on, in SW, IT or medical devices.
o Business orientation – Hungry to close business
o The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment in a rapidly growing start-up company
o Excellent oral and written communication skills with great demo skills
o Ability to work with worldwide customers and distributors, including off-hours
o Ability to quickly learn what is needed to offer a successful implementation, and adapt the plan based on customers’ feedback
o Outstanding English – verbal, written & presentation – Must
o Availability to travel to customers as needed
· The position includes traveling up to 30%
Technical Writer Netanya, Israel
Join us at TytoCare, where we are making telehealth a reality for thousands of people around the world. In our fast growing team (located in Netanya, working remotely for now), you will join a warm and diverse group of professionals devoted to helping people worldwide receive medical care from the safety and comfort of their home.
We are looking for a full time Technical Writer with expertise in MadCap Flare to own all the technical writing needs of the company, and manage all the documentation of a product which is deployed globally with dynamic regulation requirements and several types of users, available in both digital and print.
If you’re an experienced technical writer who takes pride in creating and maintaining well-organized, clear documentation and is looking to grow professionally, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
• Technical writing and maintenance of user manuals for a consumer medical device
• Own a complex Flare project with multiple configurations and translations
• Upload and update online directories of user manuals
• Write release notes for new product features
• Deliver high-quality technical documentation by working with product owners, software engineers, sales and support.
• Initiate and recommend creative ways to improve technical information deliverables and processes
• Native English speaker
• Minimum 3 years technical writing experience
• Expert in Flare – managing complex projects including translations
• Experience preparing documents for print, preferably multi-lingual
• Background in consumer hi-tech or medical devices preferred
• Highly organized with a meticulous eye for detail
Product Manager Netanya, Israel
About the Product
TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and also in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare platform enables health system, payer and employer customers to roll out next generation telehealth solutions for consumer and professional users.
If you’re an innovative, passionate, and problem-solving team player, we want to hear from you!
About the role
Come work at Tytocare, a leading startup in the telehealth industry. We are looking to hire a junior product owner to be part of the company product team, to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, team player with passion for details send us your CV!
In this role you can expect to:
- Write stories and epics that explain, and detail problems aggregated from our customers and product strategy.
- Work closely with our R&D team to deliver the product with optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, support, and other stakeholders to shape requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new creative ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Participate in the development and formation of the product’s strategy and roadmap, by performing market research and interacting with customers, partners and sales personnel
- Serve as an in-house expert for our product and become the go-to person for all functional issues
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 2+ years in product management
- Strong development background from B2B2C based products
- Medical background is an advantage
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in building large scale enterprise products.
- Articulate and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Analytical with the ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs
- BSc in computer science
- Collaboration: Ability to work in a team setting with many different functional roles and priorities
- Curiosity: Interested in determining how things work at their core, always taking the step further to learn more
- Care: Take ownership over their work, will make sure what is shipped is high quality
IOS developer Netanya, Israel
Tyto Care is looking for an iOS mobile developer to join our mobile app dev team.
We’re developing a consumer-facing mobile app that seamlessly connects people to clinicians to provide the best home examination and diagnosis solutions.
You will work in a team that designs and develops Tyto’s solution.
You will take part in the design, development & testing of the Tyto’s IOS application, and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
4+ years of experience in mobile application development – Must
At less 2 years of experience developing in iOS (objective C) – Must
Experience in C++ – advantage
Experience in Android applications development – advantage
Experience with mobile automation – advantage.
Experience developing a mobile app for IoT / connected device– advantage
Team player – working closely with QA, Product, UX, and other team members
Sr. Channel Account Manager, Latin America – Bilingual Spanish Miami, FL
Sr. Channel Account Manager, Latin America – Bilingual Spanish
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for meeting or exceeding sales objectives in the Latin America region by promoting and selling TytoCare products and services through channel partners. Key job duties will include researching the market, handling incoming partner inquiries, partner integration, qualifying strategic business and product opportunities, and coordination with the partner teams required to turn these relationships into sustainable growth for TytoCare. The Channel Account Manager will have a passion for sales and education and demonstrate exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
How will I make an impact?
Meeting and exceeding assigned quota for sales of TytoCare products and services through channel partners in Latin America region
Understand the TytoCare Global Channel strategy, relationships, programs and objectives and how they relate to TytoCare sales
Engaging and qualifying regional/product or vertical specific partners in accordance with the TytoCare Global Channel strategy
Solidifying key relationships required to build and sustain a long term business relationship between TytoCare and the partner
Accelerate adoption of TytoCare solutions in the target markets through marketing to partner’s prospects and clients, and leveraging complementary solution partners to offer products and services to a wider client-base
Actively work with the partner sales team and scan the market to define market and customer requirements and future opportunities
Leading the development and ongoing management of annual business plans with channel partners
Overseeing day-to-day management and support for all aspects of business relationship with channel partners, including detailed channel pipeline management
Managing multiple, complex, enterprise solution sales with a 6 month to 12 month sales cycle. Moving the sale through the entire sales process and actively engaging other TytoCare resources as necessary to ensure success
Supporting prospecting as part of the regular routine ensuring new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis by the channel partners. Managing sales pipeline.
Working closely with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans and programs with channel partners
Integrating and liaising between the channel partner and TytoCare Business Operations
Providing basic technical demonstration and representation of the applicable products and services provided to the partner
Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the education industry
Pro-actively engage in local market competitive intelligence gathering, keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows with channel partners
Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations in accordance with TytoCare processes
Assisting with contract negotiation as required
Supporting channel partners through prospect/customer visits
Defining and executing yearly territory business plans. These plans must be reviewed on a quarterly basis by management
What you’ll bring to the role:
5+ years’ experience in related role with a track record of success managing channel partner relationships, leading partner initiatives and developing/managing strategic or major accounts; particularly in the medical device and software solution area, ideally with experience in the healthcare and medical device market.
Demonstrated excellent communication with cross functional teams both inside TytoCare and the partner
Strong account management and business planning skills
Documented experience in the enterprise solution sales process, follow up implementation and management
Solid leadership abilities to interface between business partners and internal key stakeholders
Strong understanding of the healthcare market, medical device market, and key players
Experience leading partner initiatives and developing/managing strategic or major accounts
Ability to impact, influence and make decisions
Proven success in all aspects of sales including: prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
Ability to demonstrate sufficient technical aptitude to identify partnering opportunities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Spanish and English and preferably Portuguese as a third language
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science/Engineering
Graduate Degree preferred, preferably an MBA
Inside Sales Manager New York, NY
Inside Sales Professional
We are growing rapidly and signing new customers ranging from medium-size businesses to enterprise clients, and we are looking for a highly intelligent and an ambitious inside sales professional, who understands the art of listening to and solving customers’ problems. TytoCare is a people-first business. Our number one goal is to create an environment that we all want to come to each day to do valuable and meaningful work. Your role is to seek out and speak to leads, carefully understand their needs, qualify opportunities, qualify out when necessary, then route those who are an excellent fit to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
• Conduct inside sales activities, including prospecting and developing opportunities, identify key players and generate interest
• Define and manage process around qualifying high-value, inbound leads
• Qualify and research leads from a variety of sources, including self-developed leads (cold calls, emails etc.) to develop a quality pipeline of potential customers
• Navigate customer/prospect hierarchy to reach decision makers and arrange meetings with multiple stakeholders.
• Perform on-line presentations and demonstrations to decision makers
• Update and maintain the sales database
• Assist sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers and technical support staff
• Work closely with Sales team to expand industry knowledge and recommend process improvements
• Work closely with Marketing to create and improve email templates and sequences
• 2+ years of sales experience preferably within healthcare
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• In-depth understanding of sales processes
• Strong analytical/strategy, verbal and written communications skills
• Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) – highly preferred
If the following describes you, we’d love to chat:
• You are a super smart, energetic In-Side Sales looking for a career move where you can put down roots and love coming to work again
• An entrepreneur at heart. You enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and executing a land-and-expand strategy
• Passionate about sales and technology
• Your friends would describe you as a positive person
• You will help shape the future of healthcare
• A competitive compensation package including stock options
• Amazing new office with stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings
• A passionate, talented team of incredible people!
IT Operations Lead New York, NY
The IT Operations Lead is responsible for managing internal and customer facing projects, including planning, coordinating and executing; and serve as coordinator for multi-group projects. In collaboration with the US VP Operations, design, plan and implement major initiatives to streamline business operations. All related security activities will be under the supervision of the CICO.
- Technologies: CRM, Web, Microsite / eCommerce, Power BI.
- IT infrastructure, Security, Analytics, Office 365, G-Suite.
- Design, mange, communicate and deliver technology driven projects.
- Be the key-go-to person IT Operations needs / projects.
- Quarterback projects with cross organizations and teams.
- Establish and implement new processes.
- Manage external vendors, service providers and partners.
- Perform data analysis on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a IT operations, consulting firm, or equivalent.
- Working experience of Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, Magento.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing and simultaneous projects, issues, and activities.
- Comfort in a startup environment that moves quickly and the ability to “wear many hats”.
- Hands on, can do attitude – must!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably MIS, Engineering, Computer Science
- Flexibility to work remotely or from the New York City office as needed.
What are the Benefits:
- You will help shape the future of healthcare.
- You will be at the forefront of innovative and creative space, telemedicine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Work with a passionate, talented team of incredible people!
Customer Success Manager New York, NY
Full time position in New York, NY. TytoCare is a leading company in the booming field of telehealth and also in the fight against COVID-19. The TytoCare platform enables health system, payer and employer customers to roll out next generation telehealth solutions for consumer and professional users. Description: Our customers are central to our business and we are looking for a New York City based customer success superstar who will drive success for our strategic customers. This role includes responsibilities for customer success activities in our large strategic accounts (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and in coordination with account management driving outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). Responsibilities: Drive true value for customers
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers and the execution team of strategic customer accounts and serve as the lead point of contact
- Understand each customer’s strategic goals and make strategic / tactical recommendations based on TytoCare’s product & service offerings
- Gather valuable feedback for continual product improvements
- Play a critical communication role by regularly interacting with customers to clearly and succinctly communicate insights
Lead cross-functional team to drive customer success
- Work with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations and perceptions
- Oversee the customer onboarding process and monthly data collection for strategic customers
- Work closely with the product team and technical services teams to identify and track enhancement requests for future features / functionality
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve to ensure the customer onboarding and handoff experience is world-class
- Develop new materials (i.e. presentations, best practices, onboarding plans, etc.) as needed to improve the organizational structure
Drive alignment for customer renewals and expansion
- Partner with account management / sales to develop a plan for customer success and expansion for each customer to achieve growth goals
- Identify up-sell and product extensions sales opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal
Be the best user of the TytoCare platform in order to promote customer adoption and use
- Maintain deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features / functionality for their specific business needs
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references with marketing
- Strive to understand all the customer IT ecosystem / telehealth tools and champion how to better measure the incremental experience that TytoCare provides
- Develop and teach best practices around analysis and insights to both clients and throughout TytoCare
Achieve operational excellence
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how TytoCare can better serve our customers
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiencies of processes and systems
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience; preference for computer science or related degrees 5+ years experience of customer success, relationship management, consulting or a similar role at a SaaS or Healthcare IT company Experience working with large enterprise customers Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through e-mail and over web presentations Strategic thinker with the ability to think and respond quickly in front of customers Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details Analytical and process-oriented mindset; using frameworks, data and analytical tools to structure thinking, facilitate alignment and reach insights Strong experience in working with cross functional teams Passionate about consumer and the technologies that serve them Strong focus on user needs and an intellectual curiosity about the products that help to meet them Comfort in a startup environment that moves quickly and ability to wear many hats in a dynamic environment Travel: Up to 25% of time may include client visits, conference, networking events and other work related events (post COVID)