Director of B2B Product Marketing
We are seeking a Director of B2B Product Marketing to support our growth in the dynamic digital healthcare market. TytoCare is the industry’s only telehealth platform that offers patients an easy, at-home virtual visit paired with a full medical exam. The platform fuses traditional video visits with an all-in-one medical device, expanding the range of conditions that a provider can treat and manage from the comfort of a patient’s home. The easy-to-use device and app drive greater telehealth utilization among consumers, enabling more nuanced triage, continuity of care, and more meaningful connections between patients and care teams.
Founded in 2012, TytoCare spent 4 years developing the best-in-class hardware and SaaS solution to provide greater accessibility to common consumers at home, as well as for clinic-to-clinic and inpatient settings. Since receiving FDA clearance in 2016, the company has rapidly grown to 120+ health sector partners including health systems, health plans, and technology partners and has doubled its revenue annually. TytoCare closed its most recent Series D funding round in March 2021, bringing our total funding to $150M+.
This role works closely with the Digital Marketing, Sales, and Product teams, as well as the occasional meeting with prospects and customers and attending trade conferences.
This role is pivotal in the company. Its charter is to initiate and drive and new growth initiatives and offerings, as well as to constantly ensure that the current business is aligned with the latest market dynamics.
It combines Business, Product, and Marketing disciplines to identify market opportunities, research and deepen knowledge in the relevant spaces, constantly be on top of the latest market trends and dynamics, synthesize the complex healthcare dynamics and ecosystem nuances into actionable insights, put together go-to-market plans, value props, and sales enablement tools, kickoff and shepherd the Sales and Marketing motions required to generate and grow business, and continuously monitor and optimize these motions.
- To continuously be in tune with the market and the latest market trends and dynamics, by researching, going to conferences, meeting customers and soliciting feedback from the Sales team.
- Proactively look for new growth opportunities
- Put together go-to-market-plans and present them to management and other internal stakeholders
- Define ICPs for target segments
- Identify the pains/challenges of target segments
- Articulate the value propositions for each target segment
- Create value proposition decks and other sales enablement tools for Sales, such as cheat sheets and competitive battle cards
- Define landing pages and write up scripts for videos that communicate the core value propositions
- Define ABX campaign motions together with the Digital Marketing team
- Contribute to SDR/BDR scripts
- Contribute to thought leadership webinars and define conference themes
- Work closely with the Sales team to enforce our narrative and solution offering, as well as receive feedback from the field for continuous optimization
- The ability to decipher complex ecosystems and synthesize them into actionable insights
- Storytelling capabilities – tell a coherent and compelling story that speaks to internal stakeholders and customers (in a deck, conversation, video, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in the digital healthcare industry
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills; ability to define, track and measure outcomes
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work remotely with clients globally in different time zones