Last Revised: August 2018
At TytoCare Ltd. the respect and the protection of your privacy and the security of your personal information is a priority.
When you use or interact with our Sites, we may collect personal information from you such as:
- Information (such as your name, email, postal address, gender, whether or not you have children, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Sites, including if you register an account for use of the service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Sites, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process (as applicable through the Sites);
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Sites;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Sites or its content;
- information that you post to the Sites in the form of comments or contributions to discussions;
- IP addresses;
- Information about your interactions with our advertisements and our communications with you.
- Our legitimate interests
- In order to provide you with the Site and related services
- Based on your consent
Our sites use certain tracking technologies to:
- To Analyze visit behavior
- Enhance your user experience on the Sites
- To recognize you when you are using the Sites
- Provide your with personalized advertisements
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- To provide and deliver products and services
- To provide you with customer support
- To personalize and customize content, including advertising tailored to your interests
- To send you emails and newsletters about our products and services or other updates, notices, or additional intimation related to the Sites or services
- To create aggregate statistical data in order to operate and improve our Sites and related services
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- To comply with applicable law or regulation and/or to respond or defend against a legal proceeding
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share (or otherwise allow access to) your personal information with third parties only in the following instances:
- To our third-party service providers
- To law enforcement, in legal proceedings, and as authorized by law
- As necessary to protect the rights and safety of our company, users or the general public
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies
For the removal of doubt, we may share your personal information in additional manners, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Additionally, we may transfer, share or otherwise use non-personal information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during the filling of a contact form, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending us written notice by email to the following address: email@example.com or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.
To use our Sites, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Sites.
INFORMATION SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our user’s Personal Information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
Information regarding our Sites users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and other locations (as applicable), and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service provider. You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described herein.
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your personal information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any personal information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the personal information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your personal information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates. To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
TytoTM Care Ltd., together with its subsidiaries including without limitation Tyto Care Inc, reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.