5 KPIs to Measure Your Remote Care Program’s Ability to Manage Staff Shortages
Staff shortages in healthcare have reached crisis levels due to attrition and burnout. As a result, healthcare workers are worn out and patient care is dangerously delayed.
Telehealth can provide relief to an overwhelmed, understaffed healthcare system. Remote care can turn telehealth’s potential into reality by meeting several performance indicators, bringing operational efficiency to healthcare despite growing staff shortages.
Effective telehealth addresses key performance metrics:
- Higher visit resolution rates reduce the need for in-person appointments.
- Lower visit duration times make staff workloads more efficient and manageable.
- Improved ED diversion saves clinician time and lowers costs.
- Lowered readmission rates reduce crowding in hospitals and improve operational efficiency.
- Staff utilization across geographies eases the burden on clinicians while serving a wide range of community members.
Download the eBook
Please fill out the details below to gain access to the eBook