PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
In the preceding 12months, we have collected the following categories and types of personal information from California consumers, and intend to continue doing so subject to the requirements under the CCPA:
- Contact information, such as name, email addresses, address, phone number.
- Customer characteristics, which includes the categories of personal information described in the California Customer Records statute (California Civil Code Section 1798.80), including physical characteristics, biometric data and characteristics of protected classifications under California law, such as gender and year of birth.
- Personal Information you actively input when you use our Site such as account credentials.
- Personal Information transmitted in the course of using our Site such as descriptions of medical/health status. ,
- Information regarding applicable insurance, health networks and/or other similar benefit plans.
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers), which is processed by our certified third-party clearance services providers and to which we have no access.
- Technical Identifiers such as IP address, UDID (Unique Device Identifier) or other persistent user and/or mobile device token (as applicable).
- Technical device information such device type, operating system, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream’ and activities on the Site, the period of time the User visited the Site and related time stamps, hardware and software version, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, mouse movements, device signals.
- Geo location data.
- Audio and visual information, such as pictures you may have uploaded to our site and recorded customer services calls.
- Inferences, which are drawn from the above information to create consumer profiles reflecting certain preferences and behaviors and customized content/offerings.
- Personal information collected from other sources. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties who have represented to us that they have obtained your consent for such provision of information or that you have freely and publicly provided. For example, we receive information from your healthcare network providers andplan administrators regarding applicable insurance and/or other similar benefits.
2. BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, SHARING AND SELLING INFORMATION.
3. YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS.
California consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them in the last 12 months. You may make this request up to two times in a 12-month period. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and sell your personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and “sold” about you in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding 12 months. If you are a California consumer, you also have the right to request deletion of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions), to opt-out of sales of personal information and to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against even if you exercise any of your CCPA rights (unless permitted by applicable law, such as if the differences are reasonably related to your information). California consumers may make a rights request by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling customer service at 866-971-8986. Your request must include sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, which may include your email address, name and account id (which is required only if you already have an account with us). If you have an account with us, you can find your account id on your main account page after you log in. Additionally, users may opt-out of the “sale” of information as described above, by clicking the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link at the bottom of this page.