Medical staff and physicians treating patients during the COVID-19 pandemic are putting their lives at risk, and the shortage of physicians has never been more detrimental. Additionally, the shortage of proper personal protective gear (PPE) is leaving many at the point of care especially vulnerable to contagion.
Join us for an on-demand webinar on the virtual care strategies that have allowed the Department of Veteran Affairs and Ochsner Health System to prevent the spread of the virus and reduce the increased burden on their providers in COVID-19 US epicenter regions, while being able to collect the clinical data they need to monitor patients.
- Minimizing exposure to providers without compromising collecting quality data
- How the pandemic has advanced the way the VA and consumers utilize telehealth
- Strategies for load balancing at urgent care and ED
- Minimizing large crowds at care facilities while maintaining efficiency and quality care
- Utilizing remote providers while collecting quality data to ease burnout with frontline staff
- Streamlining treatment between field and remote physicians
- Long term changes that can be anticipated following this pandemic
- Other examples from across the U.S. and around the globe